Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays

Image result for black jews
Ummm...an ageless child of the universe, a gift from the stars and to the stars 

 Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays Rides.Alo Hermosa! Woow awesome! You are so cute, I like you very much, and I would like to meet you, contact me I'm interested in you I'm Ricardo nice to read you 949 281 9331 my number, I hope to meet you soon ♡ Weird how Kim Jong-un’s potential rivals keep dying. I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted 😂 😴 Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Franky Tree, Veterans Blues, homeless cases of the earth angels, searching for hope, help and home. PTSD: Back in time, on a bike, took a frog on a date. Just to let you know, Frank Agresti, were never friends, was a fat guy with no money, no life, no dick, had a car and it cost to much.Frank Agresti added, for the laughs, for the threats on Facebooks. Lots of ways to grow, lots of ways to turn on the lights, sinners and saints, plenty of frogs in the seas of more frogs. Birds and bees to fly away, out of the mud, out of the dirt, out of the sands of time, with fish to eat frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. stories. Brand News: When You Believe History Noted: Pages To Books: Cash Cows.
No automatic alt text available.
 Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays Rides. Another day​ another desire fly about the air, swaying trees & dancing clouds whispering to fallen ears. Absorbed thoughts wiggle about my mind speaking in volume. Who is this that speaks before me? 420 I indeed indulge yet never drink and drive. My age is mature yours I feel is young. You Riverside, me Menifee, comfortable distance. Is it truly age or the minds? Your views lady of words and yes your words are alive, don't change, stay your coarse and just be the woman you are. 

New ports. Cali chicks.Wishes on stars, dreams in actions, love, luck, leaders,sons:retired 2 .I want to be able to express my feelings (emotionally and physically), desires, fantasies freely without the walking on egg shell's sensation or wanderings, both sensations that will kill the excitement and spontaneity of love.I am wondering if I will ever find someone who combines trustfulness with introspection, joyful being, depth, kindness and altruism. Someone sensitive, yet assertive and opinionated, strong and maybe adventurous. Free thinking and educated. Looking for someone with whom I could share the above and much more.

Ummm. Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays Rides...an ageless child of the universe, a gift from the stars and to the stars <3
life is change....or die...sometimes and die.  been in the hospital/institution mode for a long time. February 8,,,,, been through s roller coaster of emotions...and still I wake up each day in a differant state of mind. Resignation and wonder seem to be my first thoughts. Today I do a angioplast...a trip through the veigns with a camara...... we will know more about my body... a lot of decisions will follow... I tend to take allof these things in a very matter of fact mode....but the decisions are like a funnel... slowly thinning the decisions towards a yes or no conclusion... I weighed myself 251 ibs...i ve shed over 40 lbs.... and I aint done yet....220 is mygoal.Ummm...an ageless child of the universe, a gift from the stars and to the stars 
Daphne CanardUmmm...an ageless child of the universe, a gift from the stars and to the stars 
Easter's coming.
life is change....or die...sometimes and die.
been in the hospital/institution mode for a long time. February 8,,,,, been through s roller coaster of emotions...and still I wake up each day in a differant state of mind. Resignation and wonder seem to be my first thoughts.Room to grow? Room to change views, room to turn around, make a new plan, happy and gay for a lifetime still the big picture, RV camping forever? Just a dream, life spent in a RV for home, not for most of the people I know. In your world this is a dream life of a fish, frog, or fairy, another question up in the air.
Today I do a angioplast...a trip through the veigns with a camara...... we will know more about my body... a lot of decisions will follow...Room to grow? Room to change views, room to turn around, make a new plan, happy and gay for a lifetime still the big picture, RV camping forever? Just a dream, life spent in a RV for home, not for most of the people I know. In your world this is a dream life of a fish, frog, or fairy, another question up in the air.
I tend to take allof these things in a very matter of fact mode....but the decisions are like a funnel... slowly thinning the decisions towards a yes or no conclusion...
I weighed myself 251 ibs...i ve shed over 40 lbs....
and I aint done yet....220 is mygoal.

Betsy Bunten Bunten Prayers sent Frank.keep the faith...GOD IS GOOD!!!
Knan Lee Good weight loss, Frank! Amazing! Your hips, knees, back will be so much happier! Hope good options come from today's explorations!

Linda Blake I think you have been through an awful lot Frank I'm thinking good thoughts. You are thinner and that indeed will help you. Gonna buy you a kilt. lol

Cassandra Vascello sending lots of love Frank xoxo

CREDO MobileUmmm...an ageless child of the universe, a gift from the stars and to the stars 
March 8
🔥 🔥🔥 from Dan Rather: Ummm...an ageless child of the universe, a gift from the stars and to the stars http://bit.ly/2mxMYwF

Union ThugsUmmm...an ageless child of the universe, a gift from the stars and to the stars 
Or not, hard to say, when the lights when out. 
Antiwar.com
9 hrs
"The Constitution vests the power of declaring War with Congress, therefore no offensive expedition of importance can be undertaken until after they shall have deliberated upon the subject, and authorised such a measure." —George Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment